Monday, February 13, 2006

Come on feel the Noise

The new album is almost complete. I worked on a couple new songs, over the weekend, particularly sunday as I was stuck inside due to a blizzard. I have added a newly finished track to MySpace called Subject/Subjection which should be available for download with in 24 hours. Again MySpace kinda sucks as far naming conventions go, so I wasn't allowed to use the "/" in the song title, so look out for SubjectSubjection.
So far the new album is 55 minutes with 10 tracks. I may add a couple more, but I'm starting to feel kinda burned out. I will however be adding lyrics to most of these, mostly spoken word kinda stuff. Also its still unnamed so if there are any suggestions feel free to pass them on to me. I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home