Happy New Year And Stuff
A new year has come and yet again I feel no difference. But there are a lot of differences around the Subversive Intentions camp. I have once again updated the site. I learn some new html and the whole site gets over hauled, be sure to check it out. Also be sure to check my Myspace page. I actually have some friends too, and some of them are some pretty cool noise artists, so be sure to check them out too.
This new year (or actually this past christmas) has given me a bass and a mini djembe, so I am working on an album now that heavily incorpates the two. I think I'm going to go for a more melt banana/fantomas, metal/punk/noise sound this next one, but don't expect anything soon. I'll probably dribble out some mp3s as they come.
Also be sure to check out my links page, I add new artists and info almost every day.
This new year (or actually this past christmas) has given me a bass and a mini djembe, so I am working on an album now that heavily incorpates the two. I think I'm going to go for a more melt banana/fantomas, metal/punk/noise sound this next one, but don't expect anything soon. I'll probably dribble out some mp3s as they come.
Also be sure to check out my links page, I add new artists and info almost every day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home